Thursday, January 15, 2009

Other random thoughts

In addition to helping LGBT activists pursue public office, this blog was also created for my personal use. I wanted an outlet for my thoughts and here we are. Anything pertaining to my personal life is my opinion and mine alone.

So let me introduce myself. I am from Snellville, GA, a suburb of Atlanta. I have lived here since I was seven years old, and in my mind, Snellville will always be my home. I am a die hard Democrat, and supported Barack Obama for president ever since he announced his intentions to run. Needless to say, January 20th will be a great day for me. In addition to being a political buff, I also enjoy Professional Wrestling. I am currently employed at a local pizza parlor, and attend Ashford University online. I am working on my BA in PR and Marketing, and I hope to work in the fast paced world of political campaigns.


Well, that's enough about me for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment